Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Verification Problem

Verification Problem

I have been using Spotify Student Premium for a year. I sent my student certificate again to renew, but didn't hear back from Sheer ID.  After a few weeks, when I tried to re-send, I got the 'you have already used this offer' warning. After 6 months of paying the full premium price, I JUST found out that the Sheer ID email was sent not to my membership email but the student one (lost among junk email). Now, the SheerID verification link doesn't work anymore, Spotify page tells me I cannot use the same offer. I am stuck. There has to be a way out since I am still a student and I have used Student Premium only for 1 year. Can anyone please help?

1 Reply

Hey there @hursuoke

Help’s here!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon your post.

In case you receive an error message saying “You’ve already used this offer.” you'll need to get in touch with our verification partner SheerID. They'll send you an email including a new, valid activation link allowing you to apply the student discount to your Spotify account.

You can contact them here

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.

Suggested posts