Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Verifying Student Status during COVID-19

Solved!

Verifying Student Status during COVID-19

Plan: Premium

Hi,
How verifying student status works in the situation, when in our country during COVID-19 we don't get update the student ID ( to not contact with university employees and spread the virus). I'm during my second year at university but because of COVID-19 I still have one sticker (one update) from my first semester on my Student ID. Now I'm on my third semester so I'm not able to get two "missing" stickers.

Is that possible that Spotify will still give me an Student discount?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Donuś ,

Thanks for reaching out.

SheerID is handling the verification process on behalf of Spotify, so it's best to reach out to them about this.

You can reach them at customerservice@sheerid.com.

Make sure to include the name you entered in the verification form and any relevant email address(es). and Be sure to explain what document you used and include any info that could be useful.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Donuś ,

Thanks for reaching out.

SheerID is handling the verification process on behalf of Spotify, so it's best to reach out to them about this.

You can reach them at customerservice@sheerid.com.

Make sure to include the name you entered in the verification form and any relevant email address(es). and Be sure to explain what document you used and include any info that could be useful.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for help, Maxim! 🙂

Suggested posts