Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is it not eligible for secondary school students?

Why is it not eligible for secondary school students?

Secondary school/ high school students dont have a lot of money and deserve to pay the student prices too. We are still students lol i dont understand why spotify hasnt added secondary schools too

3 Replies

Hey @Shai222,

Thank you for posting here in the Community.

We understand where you're coming from and we will make sure all your feedback reaches the right teams.

In addition, Community folks have already gathered on a similar request and have created an Idea about this. If you'd like to see a discount for high school students available in the future, go ahead and check this idea here. Make sure you leave a +Vote to support it, so that it would have a better chance of being considered, as Spotify always strives to improve your experience.

Please note that even if an idea is currently set to “Case Closed” you can still add your vote there and we revisit those ideas on regular intervals. It might be that their time would be right in the future! 

You'll also find all the relevant info about our Idea Exchange and how the Community feedback gets implemented here if you'd like to know more about the topic.

Cheers! 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

They should add secondary schools, but it might be difficult because there’s 3x more high schools then universities or trade schools

I agree that support needs to be provided for students. After all, the academic load is quite complex and learning is not easy. For example, I appreciate online educational resources where experienced professionals can help me write various academic papers. I've often asked for outside help, but I don't consider it a mistake or anything like that. In my opinion, this is one of the few practical options. If you're interested, you can also reach out to them here at https://assignmentbro.com/us/pay-for-homework They have helped me many times, and I am sure that they will help you too, especially since it is quite simple for them. This may be useful for you too.

Suggested posts