NEXT STEP

Wrong country prices

Wrong country prices

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

My Question or Issue

Hello. When I registered, I accidentally had the country Finland set up. And when I signed up for a student subscription, the prices were like for Finland. I changed country for Russia at my profile, but prices still not changes. What can I do? (I don't have so money :D)

1 Reply

Hey there @dolorosa,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Don't worry we're here to help 🙂

If you've already changed your country settings to the right location, you can try signing up for Premium Student through a private or incognito browser window. On most browsers you can do this by pressing Ctrl + Shift + N or through the settings menu. If you have VPN enabled, you should make sure to deactivate it first. 

Keep in mind that your University, payment method and account settings need to be in the same country in order to be able activate the student discount. You can read more about it here

In case the above tactics don't work, it would be very helpful if you could send over some screenshots showing your account's country setting and the checkout page when you're trying to subscribe. Just make sure no personal information or payment details are visible when you post in the Community.

Hope this helps. We'll be here if you have any additional questions.

Have an awesome day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts