Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I wanted to use the student offer, but it said it couldn't find me in my college system. I'm still enrolled at that college and have all my identification present, but it wont give me an option to try any other way. Is there a support number that I c...

• I wanted to use the student offer, but it said it couldn't find me in my college system. I'm still enrolled at that college and have all my identification present, but it wont give me an option to tr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

College Student

Hi, I'm a college student and a friend told me that I only pay $5 a month but I'm currently paying $10. Is there anyways I can pay $5 instead of $10?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm a college student and a friend told me that I only pay $5 a month but I'm currently paying $10. Is there anyways I can pay $5 instead of $10?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes