Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

I have student discount but am still charged 9.99 a month?

I have spotify premium with the college student discount but my bank statement says they are taking $10 out of my account? Do they charge every month or once every two months?

• I have spotify premium with the college student discount but my bank statement says they are taking $10 out of my account? Do they charge every month or once every two months? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abo kündigen funktionierte nicht

Hi, ich habe das Studenten Abo für 30 Tage getestet und wollte es dann kündigen, jedoch ist mir das nicht möglich da mein Konto anzeigt, dass ich überhaupt kein Abo habe. Ich will das Abo aber nicht und es wurden gestern 9,99€ abgebucht. Ich möchte d...

• Hi, ich habe das Studenten Abo für 30 Tage getestet und wollte es dann kündigen, jedoch ist mir das nicht möglich da mein Konto anzeigt, dass ich überhaupt kein Abo habe. Ich will das Abo aber nicht ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution He pagado mi suscripcion premium y no se ha activado.

¿Que tal?Tengo un pequeño problema, hoy pague mi suscripcion de premium en la tienda respectiva a mi pais, Mexico. La cual es una "tienda OXXO", y aun dice en mi cuenta que estoy usando una cuenta gratis.Estoy muy seguro que pague la suscripcion para...

• ¿Que tal? Tengo un pequeño problema, hoy pague mi suscripcion de premium en la tienda respectiva a mi pais, Mexico. La cual es una "tienda OXXO", y aun dice en mi cuenta que estoy usando una cuenta ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged but don't have premium

I went to pay for premium using student discount, so I entered my card details. Then after entering them it asked me for my NUS card which I dont have so I decided to back out. The next day I find out I'm still on Spotify free but the money has been ...

• I went to pay for premium using student discount, so I entered my card details. Then after entering them it asked me for my NUS card which I dont have so I decided to back out. The next day I find ou...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium not working

i used my student discount yesterday to sign up for premium and the money has gone out of my bank account but my account isnt working in premium it is saying the subscription is free? ive tried logging out and back in but still nothing works?

• Casual Listener
  • i used my student discount yesterday to sign up for premium and the money has gone out of my bank account but my account isnt working in premium it is saying the subscription is free? ive tried loggi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium

I got charged for student premium, but it still says on my account I'm on the free membership and won't let me change it.Help!

• I got charged for student premium, but it still says on my account I'm on the free membership and won't let me change it. Help!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not eligible for student discount

Hi, I'm a student in the UK currently on the Spotify premium 1£ for 3 months, and have decided to subscribe and move on with the 5£ a month student discount. However, it says it indicates that I am not eligible. Any reasons why?

• Hi,   I'm a student in the UK currently on the Spotify premium 1£ for 3 months, and have decided to subscribe and move on with the 5£ a month student discount. However, it says it indicates th...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from regular sub to student sub

I know this has been posted before, and I've followed all of the steps to doing it. (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/changing-premium-account-to-students-account/td-p/277654). It says that UniDays is not supported in my country. Is there an...

• Casual Listener
  • I know this has been posted before, and I've followed all of the steps to doing it. (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/changing-premium-account-to-students-account/td-p/277654).  &n...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ücret hk.

Merhaba ; aylık ücretiniz Türkiye de 13 lira ikea diğer Avrupa ve Amerika da çok uygun fiyatlarda. Aylık sürem bittiği zaman pahalılık nedeniyle üyeliğimi uzatmıcam. !

• Merhaba ; aylık ücretiniz Türkiye de 13 lira ikea diğer Avrupa ve Amerika da çok uygun fiyatlarda. Aylık sürem bittiği zaman pahalılık nedeniyle üyeliğimi uzatmıcam. !
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for student

I recently used the discount for Spotify premium through UNiDAYS on the 5th march, it still says on my Spotify that my account is free? But it has charged me ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently used the discount for Spotify premium through UNiDAYS on the 5th march, it still says on my Spotify that my account is free? But it has charged me ...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium

I payed the spotify premium but before I finished it said that there was error. The problem is that I checked my bank account and they charged the fee twice..

• I payed the spotify premium but before I finished it said that there was error. The problem is that I checked my bank account and they charged the fee twice..
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extending my Student Subscription

I got an email saying my subscription needed to be extending but every time I try to put my payment information into the link sent, it says "Oops, looks like your card provider is having a bad day." I've been trying to resubscribe for over a week. He...

• I got an email saying my subscription needed to be extending but every time I try to put my payment information into the link sent, it says "Oops, looks like your card provider is having a bad day." ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Refresh my student status to receive discounts

Hey, i have paid 4,99€ for the last year because im a student but for a couple of months the price went up to 9,99€. I checked but the student discount is still a thing so i guess my student subscription just ran out. How can i reactivate it?

• Hey,   i have paid 4,99€ for the last year because im a student but for a couple of months the price went up to 9,99€. I checked but the student discount is still a thing so i guess my student...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

My student discount subscription isn't working. Is it ok if I am in high school and I would like to have it?

• My student discount subscription isn't working. Is it ok if I am in high school and I would like to have it?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made a student account premium on website, not working on app

I made a premium student account on the website of Spotify, but I try on the app and it's not working.

• I made a premium student account on the website of Spotify, but I try on the app and it's not working.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I recently signed up for the student discount and I was supposed to get a verification email but I never received one, however, my card was charged. My account still says that it the Spotify free.

• I recently signed up for the student discount and I was supposed to get a verification email but I never received one, however, my card was charged. My account still says that it the Spotify free.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged £9.99 when its normally £4.99

We pay for spotify premium and its normally £4.99 because of student discount but we have just looked and we've been charged £9.99! Why is this?

• We pay for spotify premium and its normally £4.99 because of student discount but we have just looked and we've been charged £9.99! Why is this?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

Hey I'm a senior in high school with only a month left of school and I'm already accepted and committed to a college can I get the student discount now?

• Hey I'm a senior in high school with only a month left of school and I'm already accepted and committed to a college can I get the student discount now?
  • MarkPedersen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Charged W/ No Subscription

I tried to sign up for the student discount and it kept saying that there was an error and couldn't process the information. The next day I checked my bank account and it said there was the student discount charge pending; however, when I checked my ...

• I tried to sign up for the student discount and it kept saying that there was an error and couldn't process the information. The next day I checked my bank account and it said there was the stud...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I wanted to use the student offer, but it said it couldn't find me in my college system. I'm still enrolled at that college and have all my identification present, but it wont give me an option to try any other way. Is there a support number that I c...

• I wanted to use the student offer, but it said it couldn't find me in my college system. I'm still enrolled at that college and have all my identification present, but it wont give me an option to tr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes