Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

stuck on student verification page

Solved!

stuck on student verification page

Free plan / Mexico 

Hi, i have tried to go past the verification page to the payment section but im unable to do it. I have tried with this exact steps 1. obtain Premium plan button on app  2.select your plan 3. i choose student (GET STARTED BUTTON)  4. It shows me that im a verified student and shows the date 5. In that exact page (student Verification status) the only thing avaliable is "Choose a plan" wich leads me again to the step 2... and over and over. Every other option in the "Choose plan" section imediately leads me to the payment method right after i click on get started.

Thats what happens now, but yesterday i tried to do the same thing and it worked as usual (The link took me to the payment  section as expected),  but i didnt pay for my student subscription in that one, then when i tried again i found myself in this loop. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Apparently it fixed by itself, 4 hours ago I clicked on the "get started" button under the student plan and it sent me to the payment method page, instead of being on the "you're verified-choose a plan" loop.

View solution in original post

14 Replies

I'm having the same issue

I went to renew my student premium subscription after it expired and after being verified by sheer ID. when I chose the student plan it told me I was verified and to proceed in choosing the plan, but when I chose it, it simply brought me back to the verified screen and told me to choose my student premium plan again.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out.

As a first step, can you please try the same using a different device and a different internet connection (by a different provider)? If that doesn't help, please send us a few screenshots illustrating the issue, so we can pass them on to the relevant team.

Looking forward to your replies.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am verified as a student but I cannot pay for my premium account. I can't click on the one time payment or subscription option. I'm stuck on the same page.
Marked as solution

Apparently it fixed by itself, 4 hours ago I clicked on the "get started" button under the student plan and it sent me to the payment method page, instead of being on the "you're verified-choose a plan" loop.

Hey @DevilmanGG,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We're happy to hear that everything is working as expected now. @JulioMan22, are you still experiencing this behavior?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator

well, it seems to be fixed, i didnt have to do anything. I didnt wait for it to be avaliable again so i got an normal plan (Individual plan), but now when i try to change to the student one it does leads me to the next step on payment, so i think it finally fixed by itsefl 

I'm facing the same issue for 2 months

Hi there @lovgo732y99vdz3l036h,

Thanks for the post.

Can you let us know if you've received a verification email from SheerID, stating that your Student discount has been activated or not? 

You can try completing your subscription using an incognito browser window or another device, to avoid issues that can possibly be caused by cache and cookies. You can try completing your subscription from this link.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator

I am verified as a student but I cannot pay for my premium account. I can't click on the one time payment or subscription option. I'm stuck on the same page. 

Try in another device miss

Hey @Dhiloshini,

Also make sure you're following the steps from this support article here.
After the SheerID verification process is complete and your discount is available for you, you can apply it to your account by following the link sent to you by SheerID.
By doing this, you'll be able to subscribe to Student Premium.

Note: Keep in mind that the discount is active for one year and has to be renewed after this.
The maximum amount amount of years you can use Premium Student for is four.

Let us know in case you encounter any issues 🙂 

VasilModerator

How long does it takes to get verified in sheerid verification ?

Hi there @Nathan8957,

Thanks for the reply. An exact timeframe is hard to estimate but after successfully submitting your details on the SheerID webpage, you should receive a confirmation email right away, by the end of the day at the latest. If you don't see it, make sure to check our Spam folder too.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator

Suggested posts