Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

student premium payment problem

student premium payment problem

Yesterday an error occurred when i was paying for a premium account for students. I did't get to the part when i should confirm the university, but i was charged for thepremium. Today I still have a free account, despite my payment. What should i do?

spotify.png
5 Replies

Hello @yumika94 and welcome to the Spotify Community!

The transaction may be a pre-authorization. This means that once the bank receives the confirmation that your student I.D. failed to verify, the pending charge will be refunded and you'll get your money back in your bank account.

This procedure can take up to 48 hours, but it depends on your bank too.

You can get more information at this page.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask 🙂

Hello @ Thank you so so much for help. In case the situation doesn't clear up I'll definitely come back for some more help 🙂

Hello @imattolo . Maybe you can help me once again. Since yesterday I'm unable to purchase any kind of premium account. I didn't get charged for Spotify for students- money was returned. When I try to pay with my credit or debit card all I get is that information "Payment could not be processed. Try again or use other payment methods".

Hey @yumika94

did you try to upgrade you subscription by opening your browser in a private/incognito mode ?

Yes, but still I see the same warning. 

Suggested posts