Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

the payment has been deducted but my free account didn't upgrade to premium

the payment has been deducted but my free account didn't upgrade to premium

the payment has been deducted from my bank,the app stuck to the verifying page and atlast it didn't upgrade to the premium account
3 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

If a payment has been made successfully, your account should update to Premium automatically. If that's not the case check your bank account to see if the payment has been automatically refunded. This happens is the payment has failed or it was declined by your bank.

I'd suggest you try the following:

• Contact your bank to make sure your card is enabled for recurring foreign secure online transactions. On many cards this has to be manually requested by the card holder.
  • Try subscribing from an incognito browser window or from another device.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am also facing the same issue..I ve confirmation from bank that the amount was recieved by merchant Spotify ..but still dint get premium plan activated and no bill was sent to my mail

Hey there @Madara3

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to confirm, have you tried following the steps @Alex sent previously? We'd also suggest checking if the payment has gone through successfully here

If so and you still doesn't have Premium, we recommend reaching out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your accounts and further assist you with this. 

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts