Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Access my Premium for Family Tab

Solved!

Can't Access my Premium for Family Tab

Hi, I'm subscribed to Family premium and I can't no longer access my Premium for Family tab on my spotify account. It will only redirects on my Account Overview and an alert message that says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I hope you can help me on this one. By the way, I only added 4 family members so I want to add 1 another family member.

spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

After I opened a "ticket" on twitter, now it seems that it works

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Were you able to figure anything out for this? I am having the same problem not being able to access my family members tab.

sadly, not yet 😞

I can't access my family tab either, it gives a message in a red box when I go to My account/ premium for family.

Yea I have the same problem.

Same problem here. No possible to see/change/add/remove accounts from my family members account. There's always that red message that says "something went wrong". Any idea?

it's been 2 days that I've been experiencing this error 😞

I have the same problem,, I hope the Spotify team can help..

Same problem here. It's been 2 days 😞

1.jpg

I have the same problem since 2 days. 😞 Any support from from spotify???

Spotify.JPG

Same here and the worst part is that seeing from the above thread, Spotify support does not really care to monitor this but they actively promote taking your issues to the "community"

I have the same problem! Hope they will fix it ASAP.

Yes you are so right and there's no customer service representative to talk
to, we'll I'll just make sure that my payment doesn't process this month
hopefully I can get some answers then.

Hi! I have the same problem since 4 days. News from spotify???

Hi Sportify Support.

The same problem happens in my account. I will wait 48 hours for a support and if this does not happen I will migrate to the competition. An unsupported business is not a company of respect.

FYI - my issue got fixed today. Had to re-invite my family members though. Saw new fields in the invite screen so it seems like they were releasing or upgrading a new version of "Premium for Family" page - but even for that, such a long outage is a DevOps joke.

Marked as solution

After I opened a "ticket" on twitter, now it seems that it works

Suggested posts