Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot manage family premium and a member (Mom) was suddenly cut out from the subscription

Cannot manage family premium and a member (Mom) was suddenly cut out from the subscription

As the title says, my paypal ran short of cash (200 php) for premium last June 20. When I reloaded and paid my subscription everything went fine. Suddenly my mom said she reverted back to basic, so I managed family members, her name wasn't there and proceeded to send her a new invite. She placed address details of our apartment and stuff but kept being rejected everytime, which was weird. So I went and clicked manage family members in the account panel again to send her a new invite, but it just loads and sends me a server error.

Update: Yeah I tried private browsing in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari (Macboo). I tried using it on my mobile phone browser, Login in and out on both platforms, cleared cached, using another computer (Windows) with the same procedure. I'm also a developer so I know how this goes.

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 5.06.34 PM.png
4 Replies

Hi, i have same problem as you 😞

Výstřižek.PNG

same. Spotify, please helpScreen Shot 2017-06-23 at 11.09.36 PM.png

Same  problem with my family account... 😳

I contacted customer support, it seems this really is a technical problem on their part. So I think its better if you guys contact support directly so they can help you when its fixed.

Suggested posts