Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fail to add a family member (Premium Account - same ZIP Code)

Fail to add a family member (Premium Account - same ZIP Code)

Hello,

I'm a Spotify user from Brazil, and I'm trying to add my wife to my Premium Account, but when she tries to complete the subscription (after clicking the link sent to her) she receives an error message (Operation failed - not completed) with no error code.

I double checked it and we are wirting the exact same ZIP code (CEP, for Brazil).

Any ideas?

5 Replies

Hi, @ericolucasm!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Could you ask your wife to delete her browser's cache/cookies, refreshing it and try to accept your invitation again? Also, using an incognito window or a different browser/device would worth a shot.

Let us know how it goes. 

I have the same problem and this solution didn't work. She lives with me... How can I solve this, its really anyoning

Thanks

Hey there @JhonnVesga

Thanks for letting us know!

Are you able to get things up and running buy trying things once more, from a different device?

Also, just to check, are you following these steps: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/subscription_information/premium-for-family/ ?

We'll be here if you need us 🙂

/M

Hi, I have the same problem.

My invitation code is SPFygxtmrFssZ

I tried with incognito mode as well.

I have followed these instructions, as well as deleting cache and going to incognito. There is no place where I can enter the invitation code of accept the invitation. So it does not work intuitively and the link to the generic instruction does not help in any way.

Suggested posts