Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Premium didn't ask for address

Family Premium didn't ask for address

I subscribed to Family Premium on my phone (Android) through the browser (Chrome) and it worked, I got the confirmation emails and could even invite my family but I wasn't asked for an address.

3 Replies

Hey @aquinox251 

When you subscribe to the Family Premium they should ask you your address on the verification email. If you haven't looked at the email, it should be there once you have bought Spotify Family Plan. What i would also recommend doing is checking that you actually got the Family Plan. Go to Spotify.com and sign into your account. Once you get to the Account Overview, there is a category labeled "Subscriptions" click there and it should tell you which premium you have. If you don't have the Family Plan, apply for the Family Plan again. If you do have Family Plan make sure that you checked your email and look for the email to verify your address.

Keep me posted!

Keanu_C

It says that I have Premium for Family but no verification email.

Screenshot_20180816-111413.png

If that is the case then it's most likely that you have already provided with an Address. If you were to send an invite to a family member and input the same address as yours, is that family member able to use the Family Plan?

Keanu_C

Suggested posts