Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Premium

Family Premium

I can’t accept my housemate’s family premium invitation. I have once successfully joined and then I forgot to verify my account and was kicked off. Although the invitation has been sent again I am unable to join. This would have been the second time I have accepted the family plan (if and when it works) and it's with the same household so I haven’t technically switched family plans. If this because I tried to verify my account when I was not home? I just want my premium back. The ads suck. If this isn’t rectified asap I’m switching to sound cloud. I need to study, and I can’t do that with your ads popping up breaking my concentration every 5 mins.

1 Reply

Hey @Malkl004

Since you were unable to verify that you live at the same physical address as the Family plan owner, you are no longer able to join the family plan. Verification is needed because in the terms of the family plan it states to share the plan, everyone on the plan has to live at the same address. 

If you think this is a mistake, and you do in fact live at the same address, then you will  need to reach out to support to fix this. 

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

You may see an option to chat with support instead of email.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also:

• Tweet or message @SpotifyCares on Twitter

• Send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts