Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family members not appearing

Family members not appearing

Plan

Premium for Family

Country

Norway

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have had a Premium for Family subscription since around the time it was made available. I have 3 other family members connected to my family plan. But since I registered for the plan, the layout of the plan management has changed. So now I cannot see who else is in my family? They are still able to use Spotify, but when I click "Manage your family accounts" on my profile I only see myself. And I have the option to Invite. But I don't want to invite, I want to see who (which users/usernames) are connected to the plan now. Why are they not appearing?

5 Replies

Hey @GunnarM,

Sorry to hear this.

Members and plan details can be managed by the plan owner (the person who subscribed to the plan), from their account page.

If this isn’t working, does a quick sign out/in work? If that doesn’t help, try using another browser, incognito mode, and make sure to clear cache. 

Let me know how you get on 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am the plan owner, and I tried signing out and in again with no luck. I tried both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, and I cleared the cache.
Still only me appearing:
[cid:image001.jpg@01D43563.B2DF9AA0]

@GunnarM,

Can I get a screenshot of the error message or what’s showing up on your end? Please do hide any sensitive info when posting to the community. 

Keep me posted 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star

Screenshot of screen after I have clicked GO on "Manage your family accounts" on my profile is here attached.

SpotifyAccount.JPG

@GunnarM,

Thanks for the image 🙂

Could you try this using another device? Please do clear your cache, and use a good internet connection.

Keep me posted 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts