Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot my address for premium for family

Forgot my address for premium for family

I cant accept my father's premium invitation because i cant enter my address. I forgot my address because i have more than 1 address , i ask my father but he forgot it too , so what i have to do ?? I'm not a robber or cracker or something that steal someone facility . So i really hope that spotify and community can help me to fix this problem 

Thanks in advance

8 Replies

Hey @rezgivian12,

In order for you to be able to added to your Father's account you would need to live at the same address as him.

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/premium_for_family/are-there-any-restrictions-to-pr...

Hope this helps 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I do, i alrwdy check the address in my history and enter it again but still not work , it say “ you cant prove that you have same address with the premium account owner “ , like **bleep** ? With the sam address still cant claim the premium account ? its so weird and i have no idea again, thanks for helping bro and sorry for my bad english hahaha

Hey @rezgivian12,

Can you confirm that you now remember your address (it needs to be the same as your fathers.)

If so and it still does not work, please try to add the account on a desktop after clearing the cache.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11

Yes , i can confirm it.. im pretty sure that my address is right . I enter
it in my smartphone. Bcause my address saved in my chrome in phone..
I really confused right now.. i have no idea what I've to do.. hahaha

Hey @rezgivian12,

In that case I would suggest that the account holder contact Spotify support so that they can take a look backstage:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Robert_WRock Star 11

I did it , but still got no replies

Hey @rezgivian12,

Just checking in...did you get a reply from the team after messaging them as I advised?

Thanks,

Robert_WRock Star 11

Yes i did... I received their email yesterday and fixed now ... Hopefully
no more problems again

Suggested posts