Google Home Mini Promotion still trying to charge full price?

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: Google Home Mini Promotion still trying to charge full price?

ahmeto72

I had the very same problem, just now. If you have been aware of it for weeks, why don't you take the promo out of your pages? I got the family premium only to get the Mini and now I feel mislead and lost.  Terrible experience! 

smailaj
Regular

I also got the email that said to claim my google home. Saw that "it will be applied at checkout" and then was charged $50 for a google mini thats was "free". Do I get a refund for it? I have been waiting to hear back from google for a while now to cancel it? 

1 person liked this

FrozenOkie

I'm not feeling patient. I signed up for the family plan because of the promotion.

I guess I'll just cancel and go back to using Rhapsody.

smailaj
Regular

right? this makes me reconcider apple music. This has been such a hassle. I will never go for a spotify promotion again.  

EFDisaster
Casual Listener

same question... also, I just signed up for family, attempted to purchase mini, trying to do it again pops up an error that says "Unfortunately, we couldn't add that to your cart. There are limits on how many you can buy." 

So, do I cancel the pending $52 order?

Will I get notified by replying to this message, or should I also contact support "officially" in some way?

EFDisaster
Casual Listener

canceled the order... Tried again with a different Google account. SAW THE DISCOUNT! IT WAS APPLIED. But instead of the order going through when I hit submit, it was immediately canceled. I called them about the order and they said that putting a payment method on the order (which it required me to do) canceled the order, since there was zero charge. They said I need to contact Spotify and get a "new link." 

Lurome05
Regular
  • Same problem here, is very annoying, if not solved or contacted in the next day I will cancel my subscription. It is absurd something as simple can not work. 

Lurome05
Regular

Is there any way to get really notified once it gets resolved? I have been trying for 24 hrs to get the email working in Google store I even call Google, they said the problem is on your side. Please resolve this issue otherwise I will cancel all subscription immediately.

mrmagic416
Casual Listener

Same Problem for days! Emails never answered!

I like Spotify but the customer service is terrible!

Sorry but "outsourcing" doesn't help!!!

Highlighted

Lurome05
Regular
Dude, yesterday late at night I was able to get from Spotify email to
Google store and get the free home mini. It was a pain... But somehow it
works.
SUGGESTED POSTS