Google Home Mini Promotion

1 person liked this

Google Home Mini Promotion

leontheman
Casual Listener

My Question or Issue

I submitted my order through the link provided by Spotify for the google home mini promotion. When I submitted the order, I did it via a guest account and not my personal google account, which is required for the promotion order to go through. Therefore, google could not process the order and I have not recieved my google home mini.

I would like to resubmit my order with the promotion, but the link does not allow me to do so. Can you send me an updated link so I can re-submit my order for the google home mini? 

7 Replies

Re: Google Home Mini Promotion

Hey @leontheman.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out :)

In order to register for the Google Home Mini deal, you need to do so here.

If you've already done this, then head here and follow the steps there.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you're still having issues - we'll be right here to help :)

Angie69
Casual Listener

I received the email to obtain the free Google Home Mini.  I clicked on the link and ordered the mini.  Unfortunately, I had to navigate away from the page for a moment.  When I came back to order, the promo discount was no longer applied.  I actually went through the ordering processing thinking it would eventually be applied, but it was not.  I ended up cancelling the order because I was not expecting to pay for the mini.  How do I go about getting a reactivated link so that I can take advantage of the offer?  I tried the steps in your email to @leontheman, but that didn't work for me.  

Hey there @Angie69,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

In this case, we'd recommend trying the steps below in an incognito or private window in your browser:

1. Log into your Spotify account
  2. Go to spotify.com/googlehome/redeem
  3. Select the colour of the device, and click Buy

Keep in mind that going to /redeem when logged in should automatically apply the code assigned to you. 

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest reaching out to us by following the link here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how it goes :)

1 person liked this

Angie69
Casual Listener

I appreciate your response.  Unfortunately, this is just not working for me.  I've tried using an incognito window and different browsers.  I also contacted Spotify support about a week ago and was told they knew about the issue and to just "try again" later.  Obviously, this has been a very frustrating endeavor.

leontheman
Casual Listener

Thanks for the response. None of the solutions have worked I have reached out to the Spotify support team and had a chat with them last week. It appears they are still working on resolving the issue as I have not recieved an update yet. 

Will keep you updated.

Hey @leontheman and @Angie69,

Thanks for getting back to us :)

Could you get in touch with our Customer Support team again via this link? This seems to be an ongoing issue which requires further troubleshooting, which they will be able to help you with.

Do keep us posted and let us know how it goes!

Highlighted

BuuHa
I'm having the same issue as well. I contacted Google support and they directed me to Spotify Support. I had a chat session with Spotify Support on Dec 4th and directed them to this thread. They said they will look into it but I have not heard back from anyone.
SUGGESTED POSTS