Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini for Premium for Family plan owners

Google Home Mini for Premium for Family plan owners

I just signed up for the premium family plan from this link https://www.spotify.com/family/ from the Spotify newsroom, when should I hear from Spotify about the Google Home mini gift?

(Title updated and thread moved by a Rock Star - original post linked to /us/family)

9 Replies

Joining this thread. I'm also interested, upgraded to family plan few minutes ago

What about EXISTING family subscribers?  Your website says I'm ineligible for this promotion.  So, do I need to cancel and then sign up again to get it?  Or am I sunk?

UPDATE

I just reclicked on the link from the news and a page opened saying I reserved a google home mini. Try it now, and it should work with existing family plan owners as far as I can tell.

Hello there!

Thanks for coming to the Community. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. No worries though, I'm here to help. I moved your post to the Help board so I can help you better here 🙂

When you register for the Google Home Mini offer herea Google Home mini code will be allocated to you. You will see which email address the link will be sent to on the confirmation page.

Hope this helps and make sure to let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello @jpeter1093, welcome to the Community!

Good news for you. Effectively, existing Premium for Family subscribers are also eligible for this offer. You just have to head here to claim your device 🙂

Hope this helps and let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Jose_MSpotify Star

How long does it take to receive the google email for the device?

Hey @Mechanicalgoat.

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you received the email in the end.

Keep us posted 🙂

I did and received the mini home.  Thanks!

Hey @jpeter1093! I'm glad to hear everything's fine now. Make sure to let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/track/6JWddKPdqvDc2WkPEi9grC?si=v378_ZNmTByyvJf2Izdrhg

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts