Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini order canceled. How can I retry

Google Home Mini order canceled. How can I retry

Plan

Familly

Country

US

Hi there. I am a Spotify Familly member since 2016 and glad I can receive Home Mini as a present from Spotify.

I did order it via Google but they did not ship my order and canceled it later that day... (Probably because I was using PO box to ship it to while I'm away on business. Not sure...)

I tried to make another order but Google says that discount code already been used and doesn't apply anymore... And they did not respond why...

Please advice how can I make another order to my billing+shipping address once more.

Thanks for the awesome service!

11 Replies

Hey @anton4242, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

To confirm, you have already gotten a Google Home Mini from Spotify, and the second one you ordered from Google got canceled? 

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi - this also happened to me, I put the shipping address to my parent's house as it said it would arrive over the holidays and I didn't want it to ship to my apartment while I was gone.

Got email that my Google ordered was cancelled. Someone please let me know when this is solved as I'd like to retry and send to my apartment address (just found out it would arrive sooner if sent to my apt).

The same happened to me, my google order was cancelled and if I try to get new one it says the redeem code has already been used.

I just signed up for the family plan today. When I ordered my home mini it went though and I got confirmation and a shipping date. About 5 minutes later I got an email saying google canceled my order and no way to fix or re submit order. So I went back to spotify email to try to do it again and the google store wants to charge me full price now.

Hey @JB1979@anton4242@Mvaquera@lucym13.

If you're being charged full price for the Google Home Mini, Spotify is aware of this issue and they are taking a look into it.

In the meantime, I'd recommend checking out this thread for more and the next steps to take. That thread will also let you know further updates on the issue.

Have a nice day folks 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I also reached out to google and they already responded back and said it
had to do with the promotion code and that spotify had to fix it on there
end. I still have not heard back from spotify yet.

I receieved a response from spotify and they said

This is a follow-up email regarding Google Home Mini offer.

We’re sorry, but this isn’t something we’re able to help with. You’ll need to reach out to Google to get it sorted out instead, which you can do by going here.

Will reach out to google and see what they say...

My free Google Home Mini with Family account upgrade was cancelled. I contacted Google and they are saying it is a common error. Says Spotify to issue new promo code, but when contacting Spotify, they say Google needs to fix. Help. How can I get this fixed?

I have the same problem, order from Google was cancelled due to they can verify my payment account (even though it is free). Contacted Google yesterday and they said Spotify to send a new promo link, and there is nothing Google can do. Retried the link from Spotify and the Google will be charging me full price. How do I redeem my mini?

I'm getting the same run around. Google says Spotify can fix and Spotify
say Google can fix. I feel I'm probably **bleep**

I had a very similar issue and even made a topic on it. Mine shipped but never delivered and was sent back to the warehouse.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/Family-Premium-google-home-mini-shipping-error/m-p/46...

Suggested posts