Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google home mini

Google home mini

I received an email about receiving a google home mini, but it said I would get a promo code emailed to me but I didn’t.

5 Replies

Hey @Renaee.

Thanks for getting in touch!

You have to register first. You can do this here. Once you have a code, you can head here to redeem the offer. Try a different browser or incognito browsing session in case it's not working.

Should do the trick. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

I'm also having difficulty. I've chatted with support multiple times and emailed numerous times and I'm still not getting answers.

I am attaching two screenshots. We have been Premium Family members for some time. 

I've tried an incognito window, a different browser, a different computer - all have the same result. 

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 10.19.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 10.20.46 AM.png

Hey folks,

Please keep in mind that the Premium for Family and Google Home Mini bundle was a limited time offer while supplies last. More about this in the Terms and Conditions

If you weren't able to avail of this offer, no worries, make sure to keep an eye out for any other offers we have in the future.

If you have further questions, let us know.

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

That was certainly not the issue in this case! We received a message that it was available but the system had an error. We chatted with support twice and the issue was being raised to the “experts”. We’ve yet to receive an answer. There were plenty available at that point. The issue has been unresolved for so long that I’m sure we’re now at risk of them being unavailable.we continue to be extremely frustrated.

Hey there @bigmillerfam,

Thanks for clarifying this.

We appreciate your comments and we'll make sure to pass on the feedback. In the meanwhile, we'd recommend reaching out to us once more by heading here, so that our support team can take a closer look backastage.

Let us know how you get on!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts