Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google home mini

Google home mini

I was trying to redeem free Google home mini offer yesterday, but it got cancelled. When I called Google for this they said Spotify didn't provided code to Google when it prompted and thus I didn't got the free Google home mini. Who should I contact to get this offer? 

3 Replies

Hey there @Zeel1557,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Keep in mind that in order to avail the offer, you'll need to follow the steps below:

1. Log into Spotify.
  2. If you were already a Premium for Family plan owner, head here to register for the offer. If you've subscribed for Premium for Family for the first time, go to step 3 instead.
  3. Go to spotify.com/googlehome/redeem
  4. Select your preferred colour of the device and click Buy

On another note, if you've already followed the steps above before it got cancelled, we'd suggest reaching out to us by following the link here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. I didnt got the link for google home mini. Kindly solve the issue. Thanks.

Hey @chin,

Thanks for letting  us know.

If you've already followed the steps mentioned by @Katerina and it didn't work, it's better if you turn to our support team who will be able to have a closer look. You can find them here 🙂 

Have a great day!

Suggested posts