Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can i check the home address that i used to register my spotify premium?

How can i check the home address that i used to register my spotify premium?

Hi, today I tried to add my brother to join my Spotify premium for Family but it is said that I can't invite the people who do not live in the same place as I do. And so my brother can't join me.

It also doesn't help the fact that I forgot what address I used when I registered How do I figure out the registered address? Please somebody help me. I really don't want to go through the struggles of having to make a new account.
5 Replies

Hey @Soeparmanez,

Unfortunately it's not possible to view or change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family subscription. 

If you move, or enter the wrong details or simply forgot what you've entered, you need to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. Don’t forget to cancel the subscription on your old account.

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So if I make a new account this means that I would lose everything I have in my own account? Will I still be able to connect it to my Facebook?

Hope you're aware of 'creating new account' is not a solution. Just simply want to see an account detail. We, many of us living the same problem, want a real and simple solution. 

Hope Spotify will make it possible. Thx!

Thanks for the feedback on this, i’ll pass it on!

If you have any more questions, Spotify’s Support team will be able to help in more detail. They can look into things backstage for you don’t worry.

It’s easy to reach them one of these ways:

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I just want to view the address. I don’t know why you’re making this hard for all of us.

Suggested posts