Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't invite my family for the premium Subscription p

I can't invite my family for the premium Subscription p

I can't invite my family for the premium. It’s not sending the email, even if I re-send it. 

Please help ! 

5 Replies

Hey @Nax04.

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this. We'll be happy to help 🙂

Could you ask your family member(s) to check their spam folder in their inbox to see if the email has ended up there? This does happen sometimes.

If you are sure they haven't received it, then we suggest you get in touch with our Customer Support team here - they will be able to take a look behind the scenes and help you out further.

Hope that helps! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you 🙂

Hi Peter! 

Thank you for your time, but I tried all that,  anything works. Is there any web page or email to scale the case? 

Thank you 🙂

Hey @Nax04.

No worries! Sure - just click on the link I provided in the previous message. That will take you to the contact page, and once there you can choose from several ways of reaching Customer Support.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need anything else 🙂

my sister is trying to enter to spotify and she cant.  she lives in my house, and spotify send a message that only the person who lives in the same house can use tha family plan.

please help with this problem, i send many invitations and we cant resolve the problem. 

the email of my sistes is *snip*

thanks!

Milagros Loyola 

Hey @mililo,

Did she get a notification about that? How does it look? Could you send us a screenshot?

Thanks!

Suggested posts