Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I got premium about a week ago and I never got it and it already charged my account twice

I got premium about a week ago and I never got it and it already charged my account twice

I signed up for a student account about a week ago I never got it and it's charged my account twice already I want my money back fix this!!!!
2 Replies

Hey @Rahel_walling, thanks for writing.

Have you gotten the verification email from SheerID in order to complete the student discount process? If you haven't, they might take a couple of days to review your application.

If you have received it and you completed the purchase, you should've gotten a confirmation message for your Premium subscription sent to your email address. Once you've checked the username that's in that message (it's located at the bottom of the email), use that info to log in to your Premium account.

If you didn't get an email confirming your Premium purchase, it's possible that the payment didn't go through. In that case, we suggest you reach out to your bank and check if the payment is marked as pending or failed.

In case you're still having issues after all this, our customer support team will be glad to help you out with this one. You can get in touch with them via email, Twitter or Facebook. They'll reply to your message as soon as possible.

Hope this helps. Have an amazing day 🙂 

I thought I bought famly for 6 months prepaid and it shows premium....I want famly!!! help

Suggested posts