Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Invitation mail to family members are not being received

Invitation mail to family members are not being received

I have invited my partner to my family premium account, but the mail is not being received by him. I have resend the invitation mutiple times. Both to his gmail and live account.

please Help!

3 Replies

Hey, sorry to read that your partner is not receiving your family invitation. Don't worry, these checks should help:

• Make sure the email address the invite is being sent to matches the email address on the member’s account.
  • Ask the plan member to check their email junk and spam folders. It might be hiding there!
  • Make sure the email address is being entered in lowercase characters
  • If your partner still isn’t receiving the invite email, clear the pending invites and send an invite from your Family page here.

Let me know how it goes!

Got the same problem, did all those things, even deleted him from the invite and did it all over again, he is still not receiving the invite, however he can receive mails about his artists and all that, everything except the invite.

Hey kristine5,

Sorry to hear this is happening to you, as well. Don't worry, we can further help you backstage. Would you please send us a message here? Our team would love to sort this out quickly for you!

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts