Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Joining Family plan difficulty

Joining Family plan difficulty

I was trying to joing a family plan set up by my sister and in the process, I think I accidentally started my own family plan at the same address. I tried cancelling it and accepting the invitation link in my email but now it won't let me accept her invite. What do I do?

1 Reply

Hey there @joshcharron74,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

If you've already upgraded to a Premium for Family plan on your own account, you'll need to downgrade to a regular Premium subscription in order to join your sister's plan. 

You can choose to do that on your subscription page. This means that all members of your plan (in this case, if you haven't yet sent an invite to family members for your plan, this won't apply) will revert to the free, ad-supported service except for you. You will be charged the standard Premium rate at your next billing date. Once you've done so, you can ask your sister to resend you an invitatation to her plan.

Keep in mind that you can only switch from one Premium for Family plan to another once every 12 months. If you hit this yearly limit, you're not able to switch to another Premium for Family plan at this time.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts