Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Managing Family Plan "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."

Solved!

Managing Family Plan "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."

I was managing my family plan. I sent an email invite. The page reloaded and said "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I tried clicking on the "Premium for Family" button but all that happens is the page reloads and says the error again. Has been happening for a day now, can't find a solution. Can anyone help?

63 Replies
Marked as solution

It works now! I tryed to update my method of payment (but actually I just reconfirm Paypal) and it started to works!

Update: The issue is fixed on the original device as well.

Same here 😞

Doesn`t work.

Does not work!

Doesn't work for me either.  I updated my payment method, tried other browsers, tried other devices - all to no avail.  This is definitely broken.

My sympathies to those who still have this problem, but it now works for me. My family member got the invitation to start and successfully got access. I just logged in and sent the invitation and it all worked.

Not sure this should be tagged as a solution.  It didn't work for me.

There are some who has the same problem and just went through with the solution. else. go chat with them (spotify cares) they would manually input your invitation or remove a member, as I heard 😄

Same. Spotify family plan sucks

I'm having the same problem. It keeps apearing "something is wrong"....HELP! I'm trying for a week to include my littles sis at my account, but it's seams inpossible! 

**bleep**!! I can't add my brother to my family.

This suddenly started happening to me too, I tried to clear cache and other browsers with no luck. Spotify you need to fix this **bleep** ASAP please!

Same here. Spotify, please, fix this. I am paying for a service which I am not able to use! 

Same Problem here

same problem here

i am getting same issue also for few months already, Spotify where is the fix??

Same problem here, been trying for days. 

the code they recieved where does that go.  how do the family log on

Same here, it is impossible to add a 2nd sub account. Taking a look at the Help section it seems the flow is broken:

Entrar em um Plano Premium Familiar

Para entrar em um Plano Premium Familiar existente, você precisa ser convidado pelo titular do plano (a pessoa que assinou o plano). 

Para aceitar um convite:

1. Abra o link que você recebeu e clique em ACEITAR CONVITE
  2. Você será redirecionado a uma nova página com um token pré-preenchido. Clique em RESGATAR.

2. You will be redirected to a new page with the token already filled in. Click on REDEEM.

The step 2 is not happening.

Suggested posts