Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Managing Family Plan "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."

Solved!

Managing Family Plan "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."

I was managing my family plan. I sent an email invite. The page reloaded and said "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I tried clicking on the "Premium for Family" button but all that happens is the page reloads and says the error again. Has been happening for a day now, can't find a solution. Can anyone help?

63 Replies

Same here

Same. It worked briefly but when I tried to add a 6th member I can't access the page any longer.

Same here. Up

Same for me.

I get this after filling in the 'verify your address' page. I now can't manage my family account. Whats the bet that Spotify are trying to enforce the same address rule and have introduced bugs in their site! 😄

Get some better devs Spotify!!! or at least test your site before deployment (I know a good automated tester if you need help).

Schoolboy error.

+1
I have the same problem. 😞

According to some Twitter responses from @SpotifyCares, it looks they're already informed of the issue and they are working actively on the issue. We just have to wait. If you need an urgent modification for your family plan, you can contact them through Facebook or Twitter, they will make the necessary changes for you while they're working on it.

Same here

same here

same for me

Yep, same problem over here..

me too!

Same here, when I tried to add the 6th member. Apperently they don't have decent programmers who can fix a simple problem.

same here ;-;

when will this be fixed???

Same here

Same Here.. Don´t Works

Same here... 😞

Marked as solution

Sup Folks,

Got an update that seems to have solved the issue for me for now.

I tried logging in on another computer and that worked.

I don't know if that deblocked the original device as well since I don't have access to the device at the moment, but it did work for me to chance device.

I'll keep you updated about the problem on the original device.

Peace.

It started to work again on the same device for me 🙂 Thanks!

I received a message from Spotify saying I needed to update my Information to be able to remain in the family plan and I wrote down the address but it still doesn't work! How can you edit your address it appears the problem is there, KB

Suggested posts