Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Managing Family Plan "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."

Solved!

Managing Family Plan "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."

I was managing my family plan. I sent an email invite. The page reloaded and said "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I tried clicking on the "Premium for Family" button but all that happens is the page reloads and says the error again. Has been happening for a day now, can't find a solution. Can anyone help?

63 Replies

We are having the same problem -- when I tried to add my wife to the family plan, I got the following not-so-helpful error message: undefined - Oops something went wrong, please try again.

Same here! I actually get specifically "3 - Oops something went wrong, please try again."

Does someone knows what the 3 refers to?

Are we getting any support by simply replying in this thread?

I have the same problem, it says 4 oops...

what does 4 mean?

I tried to log out, we cheched our addresses on FB, tried to log in on different device - nothing. I can not use my family account. 😞

HELP

Same thing is happening here. My family got this plan for christmas buy I cannot sign up because of this stupid error. Signing up for this was my idea and if it is not fixed within a day I will be cancelling and moving to another service considering while doing my research I have seen this problem in abundance with ZERO solutions.To me that means you don't care about your customers, and I repeat I will be taking my money to another service if it it not fixed or I am at least contacted by Spotify about this.

Suggested posts