Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Me eliminaron del Plan Familiar Premium

Me eliminaron del Plan Familiar Premium

Recibí una invitación al plan familiar, al cual sólo tuve acceso un mes para posteriormente ser eliminada repentinamente, el administrador del plan no me eliminó ni nada por el estilo, por lo que me volvió a enviar la invitación para unirme de nuevo, sin embargo me marca error al momento de ingresar mis datos y aceptar la invitación...

6 Replies

Hey @salmaguajardo, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like support in Spanish, you can reach out to us via email.

Can you give us a bit more info on what happens when you try joining the plan? You can also try joining using an incognito window to see if it makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Hola, yo tengo el mismo error, ya intente entrar por incógnito y nada.

Me pueden brindar un correo para que me puedan ayudar.

Hey @Geraldinerj,

Thanks for reaching out! If you'd like to speak via email too, you can reach out to the right team using our contact form.

We hope this helps!

Hey Chris,

I've been on my family plan for a while and now I've been removed. My guess is that I failed to verify my address since my spotify is at an email that I don't check so often.

I got another invite but when I go to accept it and confirm I get an error.

Is there any solution for that?

Two of the members of my family plan have the same problem

Thanks for getting in touch @marco95OP + @RodAlbuquerque!

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with your member subscriptions. Just a heads up - all members will need to live at the same physical address to be eligible for the Family plan. 

Everything you need to know about this can be found on our support site here

If you're still having trouble after following all steps available, we'd recommend starting a new topic  here to get some help.

Thanks!

Suggested posts