Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Must reside at the same address ?

Must reside at the same address ?

Hi, I've just set up a premium for family account, for myself, my husband and my sister in law, she lives with us but also spends a lot of time in Leeds at university? My husband is also a field service engineer so he spends a lot of time in hotels etc all over the country, he most definitely LIVES here but would want to use his account mostly while travelling .......so ...... What do you class as 'resides at the same address'? I've read lots of the help articles and the FAQ's and terms and conditions and non of these give a clear answer. It just says 'it will be verified internally'? How? What do you check ?! And if it's just where the account is being used physically does that mean we won't be able to use our accounts when travelling or even out and about locally because if that's the case - I'll be cancelling straight away, that was the whole reason I signed up for premium/ family- the listen when offline function! Please Spotify, give us a straight answer ! From a new, but already fed up, customer 😞

2 Replies

Hey @Keybean28! Thanks for writing.

Don't worry about it. The main requirement needed to enjoy a Premium for Family plan is that all of you live together, in the same house. It doesn't matter if your sister-in-law or your husband are away for some time, as long as they live with you. Remember that you can invite them with the steps you'll find on this page 🙂

We hope this helps. Have an amazing day.

Well I've invited both of them, hopefully we won't run into any problems 👍🏽

Suggested posts