Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My College (UoPeople) doesn't appear on the list and cannot be manually added

My College (UoPeople) doesn't appear on the list and cannot be manually added

Plan

Premium

Country

US 

My Question or Issue

Hello all,

I am attempting to go from a Premium account to the Student + Hulu version and my college is not listed nor can it manually be added. The campus is University of the People (UoPeople for short). Is this because it's an online only campus? If so, why wouldn't it be included as I do study and earn a valid degree through it. I was just recently informed about this deal and would love to get on board with the program.. Does anyone have any suggestions/thoughts?

Note: Screenshot displays the front page as well as the URL for the campus.

UoPeople.png
5 Replies

Hi @DaddehGhost and welcome to the Community! 🙂
By chance, have you already reached out to SheerID to request the add? They are the service that will verify your student status and can add the school if it's not listed.

I have copied the process below and there's a link here for more FAQ on Student support. Good luck and happy listening/studying! 😄

My university isn't listed. How do I get the student discount?

If your college/university doesn’t appear on the list provided, you can request SheerID to get it added. Just fill in this form and SheerID will email you if it’s accepted to the approved list. 

Note: This process can take a minimum of 30 days. 

Hey Bethany_03,

This would be outstanding if I could select my Country. The United States (or America) is not listed in the drop down, keeping me from completing the form.

Any other thoughts?

1.png
2.png

Hi @DaddehGhost !

That seems unusual for it not to be listed ...

Did you already try leaving those two fields blank (country and school name) and just submit the website info? I wasn't sure if it would allow you to bypass it or not.

If not, I see that SheerID has a help form to contact their customer service. Maybe this could get the ball rolling for you instead.

Have a good one! 🙂

Hey Bethany_03,

I have tried leaving it blank but it is a required field.. I'll give the help center a shot.

hi, any updates? is possible to get student subscription from uopeople university?

Suggested posts