Step 1

NEXT STEP

My student information is already being used

My student information is already being used

Plan: Premium for students

Device

(iPhone 8+, IOS 12.1)

My Question or Issue

I lost access to my student premium account and I don't know why. I have tried all my email addresses and facebook to log in but none of them have premium access. When I try and register for student premium again it says that my student information is already in use. I made sure to re-verify my student status after the first year but all of a sudden it doesn't work. I did transfer schools for this year though so that could be causing the problem but I am not 100% sure if that is the reason and I do not know how to fix it.

2 Replies

Hey there !

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

I'd first read this help guide of  "Premium For Students" for more info that might give you better understanding of this issue.

If after reading the help guide you haven't reached any limitations or other actions that might prevent you from using your student account.

Check out this help guide on how to recover your account.

Let me know if this helped 😃

Hey @skittleson6.

Just to add to what @OneByBoo said - if you're still unable to recover your account, we suggest you get in touch with our Customer Support team here. If you provide them with your SheerID Student Discount credentials (you should find those in the confirmation email from SheerID), then they should be able to find your account.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need anything else 🙂

Suggested posts