Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Onaylanmış öğrenci indiriminde ödeme sorunu.

Solved!

Onaylanmış öğrenci indiriminde ödeme sorunu.

1 yıl boyunca spotify öğrenci indiriminden faydalandım ama geçen ay kart limiti yetersiz olduğu için premium hesabım iptal oldu.  Şimdi tekrar sportify öğrenci indirimli premiuma geçmek istiyorum fakat öğrenci teklifi sayfasında öğrenci indirimimin kullanılabilir olduğu yazıyor ama ödeme sayfasında 13.99 luk ödeme istiyor. 

Onaylanmış öğrenci indirimim var ama standart premium ücreti ile ödeme yapmam isteniyor ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That's odd!

Just to confirm, are you trying to update your payment details when this happens? A screenshot of the page you're trying to access would also help, but make sure you delete any personal information before posting it here.

If after heading to the discount page you're forwarded to a page where it shows your discount date and the price, but no button to continue with the flow, try clicking the bolded "Premium for Student" text to continue.

The next page should ask you to enter your payment details at the discount price.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hey @aliihsanoksuz.

I hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Just to confirm, did you receive an email asking you to renew the discount? Right now, the student discount needs to be renewed every 12 months to keep it going.

If it's already been a year, you'll need to renew it here. You just need to follow the steps as the first time, and wait for the email confirmation to complete the purchase.

Let us know how it goes.

@alfredo

i have already confirmed student account, and still confirming to the 23.08.2018.

But when i try to pay for premium, can not pay from discounted price.

Marked as solution

That's odd!

Just to confirm, are you trying to update your payment details when this happens? A screenshot of the page you're trying to access would also help, but make sure you delete any personal information before posting it here.

If after heading to the discount page you're forwarded to a page where it shows your discount date and the price, but no button to continue with the flow, try clicking the bolded "Premium for Student" text to continue.

The next page should ask you to enter your payment details at the discount price.

Keep us posted.

whenever i try to premium pay with student, this page coming and nothing to pay button.Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Thanks for sending the screenshot over.

Let's try clicking the bolded "indirimini kullan" text to see if it forwards you to the payment page.

Keep us in the loop.

i can’t click that , thats the problem !

I understand.

In this case, let's try using an incognito window or a different browser altogether. Fingers crossed it'll do the trick.

Keep us posted.

i cant pay either, i have been trying to pay for my premium account for 4 days but it doesnt let me pay it. in the screenshot, there is nothing to click or pay.😣😣

Screenshot_20180815-212409.png

o it isnt working. i tried 2 diffrent browser in iphone, windows.

this bolded text haven’t any link.

Thanks for getting back to us @aliihsanoksuz.

@attavugudovuyor, sorry to hear you're also having this inconvenience.

Further checking the screenshots you've sent, this could be happening because it's a bit too early to renew the discount.

In this case, we suggest trying to renew it again 7 days before the discount expires. That should be today or tomorrow for @aliihsanoksuz, and around the 30-31st of Aug for @attavugudovuyor.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts