PREMIUM FOR FAMILY ROMANIA

Solved!

PREMIUM FOR FAMILY ROMANIA

Hello, I see that there isn't Premium for Family on the account page

Isn't still available for Romania?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AdrianDobrila,

Right now Spotify Premium for Family isn't available in Romania, but rest assured, we're constantly working on getting deals like these available to everyone.

We've made sure that the right teams at Spotify know your feedback, and hopefully Spotify Premium for Family will be available to you soon! For now, you can always subscribe to a standalone Spotify Premium subscription at: https://www.spotify.com/premium 🙂

If you need a hand with anything else, just let us know!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @dev8boy.

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Just to add to what @Daisy said, there is an idea in the Community for implementing the Premium for Family plan in Romania where you can leave a vote (here). The more votes this idea gets, the more likely it is to be implemented in the future.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @AdrianDobrila,

Right now Spotify Premium for Family isn't available in Romania, but rest assured, we're constantly working on getting deals like these available to everyone.

We've made sure that the right teams at Spotify know your feedback, and hopefully Spotify Premium for Family will be available to you soon! For now, you can always subscribe to a standalone Spotify Premium subscription at: https://www.spotify.com/premium 🙂

If you need a hand with anything else, just let us know!

Hello, 

I'm also interested on that topic .

Any news?

Cristian

Marked as solution

Hey @dev8boy.

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Just to add to what @Daisy said, there is an idea in the Community for implementing the Premium for Family plan in Romania where you can leave a vote (here). The more votes this idea gets, the more likely it is to be implemented in the future.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Hello,

This idea has already gathered a lot of traction here as well: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-for-Family-Student/Family-Plan-Romania/m-p/4490888#M35409

I think it should be taken into account.

Moreover this is already available in a lot of the countries where Spotify already exists. Personally this is the main issue that keeps me from switching from Apple Music, and I’m sure other people think the same.

Hey @bogdanpe@AdrianDobrila and @dev8boy,

Even though we'd wish that rolling out Premium for Family in a country would be possible overnight, it does take a bit longer than that. We can't say when it will be implemented but it's definitely something we are looking into.

Don't forget to vote for this idea so we can keep track how many users need Premium for Family in Romania.

Thanks for your input all!

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts