Premium family trouble

Solved!

Premium family trouble

Edited
Festival Fanatic
a week ago

So, my brother decided to get spotify premium family, the problem is that when he sends the invite via email i dont get it, we have no idea why, the email is right and so on... Any ideas why nothing happens?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
12 Replies

Re: Premium family trouble

Rising Star
a week ago

Hey @Skruffe,

maybe you should ask your brother to send the mail to another email address. For me gmail worked fine:).

Have a nice day!

LK608

Please click the Accept as solution button and give a like if this answer was the one you looked for!

Without music, life would be a mistake. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Festival Fanatic
a week ago

Well, i shouldnt need to and all that extra work to make a new mail adress and re-link to fb etc or more work then i wanna do just to get premium, there should be a easier way to solve this then that..

Rising Star
a week ago

Hey again @Skruffe,

have you checked your spam folder?

And you can ask the family administrator to resend the invitation to you.

Please click the Accept as solution button and give a like if this answer was the one you looked for!

Festival Fanatic
a week ago

Checked all folders, there is nothing there and we have, over 5 times, think spotify **bleep**s it but have no idea why, cause when i changed my password the mail came asap but this, it aint working..

Rising Star
a week ago

Have you tried to resend the mail on different days?

Festival Fanatic
a week ago

Yupp..
Feels like the only chance to get this solved is to have staff from spotify to fix it or try to send a personal mail and see if it works, its so **bleep** that they dont have a customer support..

Highlighted

Rising Star
a week ago

Is the mail entered in lowercase, when the Family admin clicks send the mail?

Festival Fanatic
a week ago

Yes.... It's in swedish tho but still and yes it is the right email.

24829455_10155416072998773_585988099_n.jpg

Festival Fanatic
a week ago

Thats why i want to talk to someone that works on spotify, so this problem can get solved, i know there are ALOT of other people that have had and still have the same problem and the thing about spotify and not have a customer support is just plain stupid.