Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Students, Hulu won't work

Premium for Students, Hulu won't work

I have already activated Hulu on my Spotify account, when I go to "Your Services" the Hulu section says "Start Watching." Clicking that takes me to Hulu, where I am already logged into my account (same email as Spotify), but it still wants me to pay for a subscription or start a free trial and I cannot watch anything. There seems to be no section on Hulu to link the account to Spotify, only Facebook.

Any help is appreciated!

3 Replies

Hey @mrknowitall95.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Here's steps on how to link your Hulu and Spotify account. Try to follow the steps in an incognito browsing session.

1. Sign up for Spotify Premium and Hulu here.
  2. Either log in to an existing Spotify account, or choose SIGN UP to create one.
  3. Enter your payment details.
  4. Once you’re successfully subscribed, select GO TO HULU.
  5. Allow Hulu to access your Spotify account.
  6. Either log in to an existing Hulu account, or create a new one.

Should do the trick! Let us know if it's still not working.

Have a nice day.

Of course that didn't work, because you've literally told me nothing to do that I've not already done. I'm so glad Spotify has the budget to hire overpaid clowns such as yourself, yet cannot manage to make their account management options user friendly. Let me recap for you what's going on, since I'm positive you have no clue:

I ALREADY HAVE BOTH SPOTIFY STUDENT PREMIUM AND A HULU ACCOUNT.

I HAVE ALREADY "ACTIVATED" HULU IN MY SERVICES SECTION ON SPOTIFY.

CLICKING "GO TO HULU" TAKES ME TO MY HULU ACCOUNT, BUT I HAVE NO SUBSCRIPTION OBVIOUSLY, THE WHOLE REASON FOR THIS POST.

THERE ARE NO OPTIONS TO LINK THIS HULU ACCOUNT WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO SPOTIFY.

ALL I CAN DO ON HULU IS ENTER PAYMENT DETAILS TO START A NEW SUBSCRIPTION (WHICH I DO NOT WANT, IM NOT PAYING, SPOTIFY IS SUPPOSED TO BE).

ALL I CAN DO ON SPOTIFY IS "GO TO HULU".

Please, as specifically as you can, tell me WHERE I link my accounts together. If you can't even do that, honestly, you deserve an immediate job termination. Even if you manage to fix this, you deserve a pay cut.

It's come to my attention that you may not actuallyact getting paid by Spotify at all, if that's the case I apologize. I'm just a bit frustrated trying to figure out why this won't work and help that's not help isn't helping lol.

Suggested posts