Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems visa payments / Problemas con pago con tarjeta Visa

Problems visa payments / Problemas con pago con tarjeta Visa

Hello,
I have problem to add a new credit card in my user to pay spotify premium. My bank changed my C.card so when i want to update the information in the spotify page shows me "an error has occurred in the payment", so i call to my bank and visa asking if they see something wrong and both said that it's all ok with my card, the problem that i have is with spotify. Could Someone helpme with this? 

I hear so many times the advertisement that it's great to get premium and i want to pay but something doesn't let me do it, it's crazy hahaha.

Hola,
Tengo un problema para agregar una nueva tarjeta de credito en mi usuario para pagar spotify premium. Mi banco me cambio la tarjeta de credito asi que cuando quiero actualizar la informacion en la pagina de spotify me muestra " ha ocurrido un error en el pago", entonces llamo a mi banco y visa, les pregunto si ven algo mal y ambos me dicen que mi tarjeta esta bien que el problema lo tengo con spotify. ¿Alguien podria ayudarme con esto?

Escuche muchas veces el anuncio de que es bueno tener spotify premium y quiero pagar pero hay algo que no me lo permite, es una locura jajaja.

Matias, Muñoz.

Plan

Free

Country

Argentina

Device

(Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime)

Operating System

(Android 7.0)

spotify.png
3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community!

Do you have any trouble adding your card using an incognito window? What about with a different device?

Also, when you talked to your bank, did you guys look through the requirements your card must meet?

Let us know if that helps.

Hi @SergioDavid, yes i talk with my bank and visa both said your credit card it is ok to buy through internet, this is sad i'm in the middle of the problems and i just want to play music. The weird thing is that i asked for another credit card Amex and when i put the info spotify said "you country  does not match the credit card" mi country is Argentina and the credit card too, so what is going on? . 

Thanks.

Hey @user-removed.

Let's try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or usin an incognito window to try again.

If you're still getting this error message and you're still rocking Premium with an old card, I suggest cancelling the current subscription, and resubscribing from scratch once the account goes back to Free.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts