Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount

Student discount

I have paid for premium using student discount option. But my account hasn’t been premium right now.

can somebody help me to solve this issue?

4 Replies

Hey @6a7uqx8a-_lyl, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Keep in mind that the student discount verification is made by SheerID and they can take several days to give you a response.

Once your discount eligibility is confirmed, the payment will go through and your Premium service will activate. If your eligibility is not verified, the transaction will expire and the funds will go back to your card.

Let us know if you have questions. Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

So, I did the student discount and have no answer yet, my premium is still not avaiable, BUT they alrealdy discount the price from my card, like ? They can´t do that if they dont activate, right?

Yes. You’re right. And it’s what happened to me a few days ago. 

Hey @6a7uqx8a-_lyl and @6a7uqx8a-_lyl!

When you try to apply to the student discount, a pending charge might be generated by our system in order to make sure that your payment method meets all the requirements to get the Premium subscription. However, as we mentioned, the payment attempt will not go through completely until the student discount eligibility is verified.

If the application to the discount is not verified on time or gets declined, the transaction will expire and if the funds where put on hold by your bank, they'll go back to your card during the following days.

If you followed the process and sent the all the documents for your eligibility to be verified, you'll only need to wait for the message with the discount's approval. Once you get that message, you'll be able to complete the process, the payment will be processed successfully from our end and the Premium service will start working in that moment. You can find more info here

Hope this clears things up 🙂

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts