Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student paying full amount!!

Student paying full amount!!

I got verified as a student but am still paying 10$!!!! I thought students get 5$ accounts

Why? 

Plan

Premium 

Country

Canada 

My Question or Issue

Why am I being charged a full amount if I got verified as a student. I got the confirmation email and everything that I am now a student but my account hasn’t changed and I am expected to pay 10$ when students pay 5

7 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

In order to avail of the discounted price, you first need to upgrade here. Once you do so, the discounted rate should be start on your next billing date.

On another note, please keep in mind that this offer is unavailable in Quebec.

Let us know how it goes!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

This did not work! It says im already registered… but im still getting charged 10!

I am having the same problem. I would like to be reimbursed for the extra amount I have been paying.

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

It'd be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error message you see so we can take a further look. Just make sure it doesn't include any personal/sensitive info.   

We'll be keeping an eye on your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator

Hey there @jazzeveoverholt,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

We'd recommend first making sure to head here to upgrade at the discounted rate if you are an eligible student. 

On another note, we'd suggest heading here to find more info on our refund policy. 

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator

Hi, I'm having the same problem, I've been registered in the students site like two months ago and todav I noticed that I paid the full amount ($99.00 MXN). 

If I try to register again it shows that I've done before.

I would like to know what to do if this payment will be for two months or anything else.

I'm from Mexico.

Screenshot_20181107-123908.png

I'm having the same problem, I've been registered in the students site like two months ago and todav I noticed that I paid the full amount ($99.00 MXN). 

If I try to register again it shows that I've done before and I want to know what should I do, because I´ve already pay 3 month with this amount.

Captura de pantalla 2018-11-08 a la(s) 10.47.12.png

Suggested posts