Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to join family accout

Solved!

Unable to join family accout

Hi there,

my husband is unable to join my family account.

After accepting the invitation and entering the address he gets the error message "unable to join family account".

Maybe we entered the address differently? But I am unable to see what I entered.

Pretty annoying since I just upgraded to the family account just to let him join in... 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @ersom, thanks for writing!

Before starting a new plan you can try to solve this by getting in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this. 

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @ersom and welcome to the community !

It seems that your husband entered the wrong address. You have to cancel this family premium and start new one. It is very important to fill in the same address, because it's one of the conditions.

I recommend you to read this thread.

Have a nice day 🙂

Marked as solution

Hi @ersom, thanks for writing!

Before starting a new plan you can try to solve this by getting in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this. 

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star

That halped, thanks a lot!

You're welcome @ersom 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts