Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to verify address in family premium

Solved!

unable to verify address in family premium

I incorrectly typed the wrong zip code when spotify asked me to verify my address in an email. Now I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I always get this message "You can't join this Premium for Family account.
We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder."  What do I do? I tried changing my zip code in my personal account but nothing works

171 Replies

I Am having the exact same problem. Someone help. <moderator edit>

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your posts.

If you are living in the same address as the account owner but still unable to re-join the Pemium for Family plan, please make sure that the address you provide matched what’s on file because it might be out-of-date, incorrect, or missing altogether, which lead us to unable to validate your account’s eligibility.

All members of a Premium for Family subscription must reside at the same physical address. For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions.

If you are still unable to re-join after double-checking everything, please email/chat us here.

It's not necessary to provide your e-mail/contact address, so I'd advise that you remove your e-mail address from your posts here for security purposes.

Thanks!

As you wrote, I am trying to match address. Bu it always says address doesn't match. I need help, because I cannot remember what address I wrote in the first place.

My address is

Bestekar Leyla Sokak (Or Just Bestekar Leyla)

14/11

34724 (or 34000)

İstanbul

thanks in advance

I have the same problem 
can I get some help too 

hi spotify wont confirm my premium account from spotify for family and i tried so many times!! please help and fix this issue! email me at anthony_romero21@yahoo.com

I get the same problem as well. I tried contacting via the link but all i got was an automated reply. Still unsolved issue for me. mustaffa.khidhir@gmail.com

Hello, same problem faced here. i already emailed the team and please try to solve it faster. thank you

This also happened to me too! Can you please help me.

-Adelyn 

My family did not receive that error message but still got deleted today. They entered the address correctly

My sister is having this issue with her spotify account. I have all of my brothers and sisters on my account and it keeps kicking her off. Please HELP!

Hey @Vuism@joanabasto@joeydekrullebol, and @alfanyhwang! Welcome to the Spotify Community.

We recommend getting in touch with our Support team here

Let us know if you have more questions 🙂

I just signed up and I can't add anyone becasue it keeps saying this when I hit submit? Please help!

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 2.29.24 PM.png

Hey @cordisco, thanks for getting in touch with the Spotify Community!

Remember that you must fill out all the required boxes before submitting the form. If after this, you're still getting the same error message let us know and we'll investigate a bit more.

Take care 🙂

Hi, i'm having same issue. I opened my account with a facebook account, i didnt notice it doesnt have my address until now, my family has been removed from my family account. I updated my facebook details, but my family is unable to verify the address. Can you help me??

I have a similar problem. I accidently entered the wrong address and now i cannot re verify

Hi....guys...

why dont try deezer....
its cool...

https://www.deezer.com/offers/familyplan

Hello,

I have the same issue. Suddenly, two of my family members do not have access to the Premium for Family account because it says that Spotify cannot verify that we all live at the same address, which we do.

What can i do in this case?

Thank you! 

Exact same problem... a son and a daughter need to enter correct zip code and they just cant. Please Help

Luca

same problem my spotify account is zjw88282740@163.com.My family accounts which can't join my family plan are jenny.du8711@gmail.com and 274559832@qq.com

I have this same situtation. I have an active Premium Family account, my wife got kicked out the account, and whenever I sent her the email to rejoin, she cannot enter a valid address. I found it stupid that you cannot easily check which is the active address  you have on your Family Account. The closest solution I've seen on this forums is: deactivate the account, open a new one and make sure to copy correctly all the elements entered in this fields. There are some places where the address is pretty straight forward and you can use the textboxes provided by the system, but some others where the fields might be filled in a bit differently. The easiest solution for this would be at least to have the option to consult which is your current address. 

Suggested posts