Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to verify address in family premium

Solved!

unable to verify address in family premium

I incorrectly typed the wrong zip code when spotify asked me to verify my address in an email. Now I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I always get this message "You can't join this Premium for Family account.
We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder."  What do I do? I tried changing my zip code in my personal account but nothing works

171 Replies

We are having the same problem. Please contact njfinney79@gmail.com.

Thanks.

I have the same problem, please help me!! felipeferreira_77@hotmail.com

Thanks

I have the same problem, please help me!! oktay35@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi. I have the same problem, my family keeps getting re-verify address emails then kicked out. I chatted to support a while ago because i thought it was the format of the address i input when i registered the account. So i asked yhem to check the format or the address in the system. They advised me that they didn't have the address on record in the system and that the only way was to cancel my current subscription then sign up with an entire new Premium account - which i thought was ridiculous because how can you not have my address on record if you needed to verify matches with the rest of my family subscribers? So my family had to recreate new accounts altogether, then we had to run tests on which address format would be accepted in the first place. Then now they are receiving verify address emails again! Help is appreciated as this is such an inconvenience to keep having to try maintain the accounts active.

found the solution.. quit spotify!!

there are plenty of options out there.

Also having trouble - can you please assist? All my family members accounts aren't working properly now.

I have the same issue, can you help me as well?

Same problem, please contact peter.blome@onlinehome.de

Problem!!!!!!! Helpppp!!!!!

Username: adomkus

Email: adomkus@gmail.com

My family is presenting the same issue. What do I do? I am not going to create another account for this to work as I would lose my songs. Thanks!

I'm having the same issue. A week without the service. carlos_al77@hotmail.com

Hello I also can't access my acount due to mistakenly input my zip code for the family premium. Now i cant do the
Correction due to my account. Ot verified please help

Email fiblazer12@yahoo.com

Address - Purok 4, Labo

Hi 

I have the same problem, can you help me too please?

Thank you 

Same problem here.

User trankboy. All my family members were kicked off and I can't rejoin them.
So bad....

Can you help me?

Hey i have the exact same problem. I tried it many times with the correct adress and it wont work. I allready sent my problem per mail but i only got an automated answer. Can you help me please?

Hello @habigerbroo.
Try to send a twitte to @SpotifyCares.
I did that and they solved my problem.
Hope you solve this soon.

Hi, 
Can you help me too. E-mail: Ignaslt@gmail.com

I have the same issue can you help me please?

I have the same problem and can not locate the support link.. Can someone from the support team help me?

Im having Issue again..... two of my family member been kick out .

i wonder what happen to Spotify.

support team please help me on this.

thanks

Suggested posts