Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 account to use at my house and car

2 account to use at my house and car

I created an account to use at my living room and another to use at my bedroom and car. I want to joint the second one to my family plan, but spotify tell me is not able to identify the address?? whats wrong here? I even connect from the same IP, just from another room in the same house. An as the car use, yes I sometime use it in the cellphone to connect to car via BT, but I am still the same user. Is this a scam so I have to pay to different premium accounts?

2 Replies

Hi @nsrk, could you try logging in on the same account for multiple places and see if that works? I don't believe your able to add the same person to a family plan again. Please let me know if that works, If that doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll look into it more 🙂

Logan, hi

I am using the account right now in an imac form my bedroom, but Spotify already convert it in a simple account, not premium. It is strange, since both account are for my own use, I connect to both of them from my same house (IP connection) and I even craeted both account similar nsrk & nsrk1. I can not understand what is the address verification that failed. In the account nsrk1 I donwloaded same music at my car, but I use that offline, the rest of nsrk1 use is in my own bedroom.

Suggested posts