Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 aylık öğrenci kampanyası

3 aylık öğrenci kampanyası

29 ekimde bitecek olan 3 aylık 0.99 tl öğrenci kampanyası için üye olup öğrenci belgemi gönderdim ancak 3 iş günü içerisinde onaylanacağı bilgisini aldım. 3 iş günü 29 ekimden sonrası demek, bu durumda kampanyadan yararlanamayacak mıyım? Neden böyle bir tarihte bitiyor?

6 Replies

Hey there @ksrs,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Since the Community's official language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying in English.

No worries, in this case, if you've applied for our student discount before the end of the offer, you should be able to avail of it once your credentials are verified. However, if we're unable to verify them, we’re afraid you'll not be eligible for the student discount at this time.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I cannot read the question, but I figured it was about the 3 months for 0,99 cents try out of premium for students. I think I am having the same issue. I clicked on the add on the 28th of october, and I filled in my student information, but I only got a reply spotify confirmed my student status today. But today the offer is over ... If I proceed in the process and fill in my bank account information, do I have to pay 4,99 or 0,99 for the first three months?

Merhaba ben de 29 Ekim'den önce öğrenci belgemi yollamıştım. Ödeme mide 31 Ekim'de yaptım fakat 7 lira ödedim.3 ay 0.99 lira alınmasını rica ediyorum

Dostum aynı durum bende de var sonuç noldu

Merhaba yardım lütfen,ben de öğrenci belgemi 29 Ekim'den önce yolladım. Hatta bu yıl sonra yani 28 Ekim'de tekrar öğrenci belgemi istiyor. Ödemeyi 31 Ekim'de yaptım 7 lira kesildi.1 lira olarak düzeltilmesini rica ediyorum

Hey @İnsurcent and @Floor01010,

Thanks for getting back to us.

When you start the application process on our website, we'll put a pending charge of 0.99 on your bank account. This money won't be taken yet, but only reserved for when you get verified by SheerID. Even if you get verified a day or two after the offer. As long as you started the process before the offer ended, you'll be able to make use of the offer.

Keep in mind however that your bank will cancel any pending charge after a few days. In these cases you'll have to subscribe again.

If you are being charged the regular discounted price, this means that you weren't on time. Not to worry though, we have offers more often so perhaps in the future there will be another offer for you. Until then you can enjoy Spotify for half the price 🙂

Let us know if you have further questions. Have a nice day!

Suggested posts