Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

About Family features

About Family features

Plan

Trial Premium

Country

Ukraine

Device

Huawei Nova 3i

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Im planning to switch my plan to Family for me and my friends. But, as i readed in its info, we need to live together. And there's 1 question: we need to live in 1 town, or 1 steet? Because, we leaves near each other(1-2 steets to someone's from my friends). Will plan work, if we connect plan?

3 Replies

Hey there @Xyliett,

Welcome to the Community!

The Premium Family plan is only available to users who live on the same physical address. This means that you and the people you want to add to the plan must share the same building address.

You can find more info on how the Family Premium plan works in this support article. 

Hope this cleared things up. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

And if i, and my friends, set 1 adress, but only 1-2 will live on them, other wont able to get an access?

Hey @Xyliett

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Keep in mind we only check a user's address at the moment they join Premium Family or re-verify their address, but we don’t track their location.

This means that when your friends get asked to confirm the plan's address they should be able to provide your address as a confirmation. They can use their device’s location services if at home, or enter it manually. Check out this help article for more info on address verification. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

Suggested posts