Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Addebito 9,99 Premium benchè membro di Premium for Family

Addebito 9,99 Premium benchè membro di Premium for Family

Salve, tento di spiegare qual'è il mio problema.

lo scorso 12 dicembre ho aderito al piano Premium for Family  (da partecipante: il gestore del profilo è un altro familiare) e contestualmente ho disdetto il mio account Premium da 9,99. Tuttavia, il giorno 20 dicembre, data di addebito ricorrente del piano DISDETTO, mi ritrovo allo stesso modo un addebito di 9,99. Dalla pagina dell'account risulto che il piano  attivo è Premium for Family (tra l'altro con la promozione 3 mesi free), perchè sto continuando a pagare?

E' previsto il rimborso dell'ultimo addebito?

Cordialmente,

Andrea

1 Reply

Hi @Andrea67,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for posting your questions here.

I hope you don't mind me replying in English 🙂

Since you mention you were unexpectedly charged for a Spotify Premium renewal although you're one of the members of an existing Premium Family subscription, it'd be good for you to check out this support site article.

Make sure to carefully read through the 'Do you have more than one Premium account?' section ('Hai più di un account Premium?') under 'More help' ('Maggiore assistenza'). These steps should definitely help you find the account connected to the unexpected charges so that you can stop them

Regarding your second question, you can take a look at our refund policy by clicking here. You can also seek for further help by clicking on 'get help here' ('richiedi assistenza qui') under 'I have unexpected charges' ('Ho ricevuto addebiti non previsti'). 

Hope you'll find this useful. Keep us posted if we can do anything else!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts