Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding Children/Multiple Devices

Adding Children/Multiple Devices

Hi Community!

I am trying to reach a solution where my children and I can all listen to our own music, on our own devices, at the same time.

However:

1.  You can't listen to Spotify on more than one device, from the same account; and

2.  Children under the age of 18 cannot have their own accounts.  

So how is this supposed to work?  I just spent a while with a customer service representative, who didn't have any ideas.  It can't seriously be the case that Spotify can't support such basic functionality, right?

Please advise on solutions, preferably ones that don't recommend lying about your kids' ages.  Thanks!

1 Reply

Hey @NorwaySpruce,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

It'd be great for you to take a look at this idea and leave your vote (by clicking +VOTE) as well as feedback in the comments. That way, you'll be notified with all the future updates on the case.

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for the Idea to be implemented. If you wish to learn more about how your feedback will reach Spotify, feel free to take a look at this article.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts