Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Address matching issue

Address matching issue

I got accidentally kicked out of my family plan and when i tried to join back in, i entered the exact address that my brother has entered for the family plan, and it says that my address is from another country? Please help this is frustrating 🙂 has been weeks.

3 Replies

Hi there @inezc,

thanks for reaching out!

Let's start by you checking the country listed on your account overview page here.

Then, if the country matches, please try using an incognito web page or a different browser to fill what's needed to re join the plan.

Waiting to hear how you did 🙂

I am having the same issue. I have a Malaysian account but after we travelled to Lebanon I haven't been able to add any of my family members who are all in the same building as me.

I am also get the different country problem and I have changed my current address to the place we are staying at in Lebanon before sending them the invites. 

Hey hey @KarateHawk!

We'll be happy to explain a bit more about what seems to be happening here.

If you were able to change the payment method to one from Lebanon but your account is still set to Malaysia you'll need to wait until your next payment date so that the change will go into effect.

When your next payment goes through your new registered card, the account should sync up and you will be able to add your family members to the plan.

You can keep track of your subscription's status with the steps here.

We hope this info helps. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts